Rainbow Carrot Mix Seven Crazy Colors
Here's a mix of fun colored carrots to brighten your table and entertain your kids. Varieties are listed below.
Surface sow them onto rich compost and keep moist. Plant them among other vegetables or grow a crop of baby lettuce on top. Carrots grow best under cool conditions and will even survive light frosts. They're a great early vegetable for spring and excellent for cool fall gardens. They mature in 70 days but you'll probably eat them all before then.
- RED CORE CHANTENAY - Crisp and sweet with red center
- SCARLET NANTES - Fine-grained flesh, very fine flavor
- SOLAR YELLOW - Cool color, sweet flavor
- KYOTO RED - Sweet crimson Japanese heirloom
- COSMIC PURPLE - Purple outside, orange inside
- SNOW WHITE - Pale and slender. Rare Dutch heirloom
- LITTLE FINGERS - Baby carrots, tender even when mature