If you have been in the tomato business for a while, you know that German Lager Lids and wholesale German tomatoes are selling like hotcakes. That popularity has led to a serious increase in the number of suppliers producing these products. So how can one distinguish between a good producer and a bad one? It's a lot harder than it seems, but here are some tips that you can use to separate the good from the not so good.
- Look at the tomato plants that are being sold. Don't just look at the large ones, take a closer look at those with small and medium sized tomatoes too. A great indicator that the seller has quality tomato seeds is the small scarring and discoloration on the tomato plants. Discoloration could mean that the tomato plants have been exposed to too much heat during transportation or the soil could have been in bad condition and poor.
- Check out the fruit size. Are the fruits as big as they should be? True larger fruits will require bigger tomato plants. Also check out if the fruits have firm skin and seeds are soft. If the tomatoes don't have these things, then the seller may have had problems with the tomato plants.
- Does the price match what you saw in the market? Never buy tomatoes because they look good. They need to be bought based on the size, health, shape, and seeds that they carry.
- How are the wholesale prices for these tomatoes? Look at the price of a dozen. If it is more, then it means the seeds are more expensive. However, if it is less, then it could mean that the seller has too many cheap tomatoes and they are going to make some lemonade in order to get rid of them. In any case, always buy a quantity and do not buy cheap seeds.
- Are the tomato seeds already planted? Ask how many tomatoes the seller is going to grow. This is important. It would be so much better if the seller can actually show you where he planted the seeds. If he can not, then you might just end up buying an ordinary tomato from someone else.
- Get your questions answered. There is no need to be sold a bunch of tomatoes just because somebody says it's the best one. Be wary about promises regarding the amount of tomatoes that will be produced. Ask for actual numbers and don't forget to check the condition of the seeds.
- Ask for some warranty papers. Go with a seller who offers some documentation about his business. That way, you can double-check the conditions of the seeds. If everything checks out, go ahead and place your orders. Theses are just some of the things that you should consider when looking for a German suppliers. The internet is indeed a useful tool but you should still be careful when making choices.
- Know your wholesale options. There are different ways to buy tomatoes in wholesale. There are also different types of tomatoes that are being sold in the market. Knowing these would really help you out in choosing which one to get.
- Check on the quality of the product. Nothing beats the real thing. Make sure that you are getting what you paid for. Genuine products should have thick stems, rich colors and good shapes and sizes.
- Take your time in deciding. A decision should not be made in a flash. Take your time in researching and comparing prices. Compare the various brands as well as companies that you are considering. If you are planning on buying a few varieties, go ahead and get them all from the same company so you won't have to go through the hassle of ordering again.
If you want to get some really good quality wholesale German lunchbox tomato seeds, make sure that you are getting them from a reputable source. You can ask from other farmers or you can even search online for some feedbacks. This way, you can easily establish if a certain company is genuine and offers real wholesale products. You can then decide if you want to buy wholesale German tomatoes or go and look for German ones that you can grow yourself. Just remember to take your time and weigh your options before making the final decision.